Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 6 - One of the most excited day



Muzaffar: "Look, Azamat, I want you to carry some small stuff."
Azamat: "Sure, Muzaffar, I'm very good at carrying look at my strong hand muscles!"


Oh my God, this stuff is supposed to be small!! Is this what Muzaffar calls small?!?


Oh yes! I managed to take other group's tables and nobody saw me! Nihahahaha:)

Mary explains to group leaders how to guide their teams.

Ginny is happy as a child because she is about to go to swimming!


Before they lost the game, they used to be happy guys:)


I'm still working! Muzaffar, I will hurt you if I find you! Anyway, I'm having fun:)

I can carry all of the boards guys!!! This way, I can protect  my head from sun:)

Davit will build such a strong square that nobody will be able to touch me again:)

John is preparing for the auction. He will take away all the money from the teams!

Going, going, goooooooooooooneeeeee!

Sadiqa made a very strong box that Naira plans to sit on and sail!

Be careful with the construction ladies and gentlemen, or you may FAIL!



Basa wants to build Argo :)

Mansur, hurry up.

Team work is a great job!



No comments:

Post a Comment